In October 2008, Antonia Juhasz visited Davis and Sacramento, CA. She discusses her latest book, "The Tyranny of Oil: The World's Most Powerful Industry, and What We Must Do To Stop It"
Her book answers the questions:
- Why did oil and gasoline prices rise (and fall) so quickly?
- Where will prices go in the future?
- Who’s really controlling those prices?
- How much oil is left?
- How far will Big Oil go to get it?
- And at what cost to the economy, environment, human rights, worker safety, public health, democracy, and America’s place in the world?
Antonia Juhasz, an analyst with Oil Change International, a watchdog group, is the author of “The Bush Agenda: Invading the World, One Economy at a Time.”
Click here to download or listen to mp3 Duration 1:02:18.
Great Speeches and Interviews' Past Programs